You can not find a suitable face cream for your skin type? Then you should make the right cosmetics yourself! If you make your face cream yourself, do not use any chemical additives and you can choose the ingredients according to your needs. Have you already convinced yourself? Take a look at ours DIY recipes and instructions!
Basic knowledge: manufacture natural cosmetics yourself
Make your own face cream or generally make your own cosmetics sounds difficult. With a basic knowledge you will however produce different creams, face masks, scrub or lotions. Let’s first clarify the necessary basic knowledge about ingredients, their effect and durability!
- Face cream or any other cream is a water-in-oil emulsion. This means: To make your own, you should definitely have water and various oils of your choice at your disposal.
- Natural cosmetics are easiest to make with coconut oil – it contains all the healthy ingredients and the preparation is very simple.
- Shea butter is also perfect for natural cosmetics.
- Always use fresh, high quality raw materials.
- Creams and cosmetics water-based, they are a maximum of two weeks in the refrigerator to keep.
Make face cream yourself – DIY instructions with coconut oil
The required ingredients:
Step 1: Heat about ten grams of beeswax
Step 2: Warm beeswax together with coconut oil for 30 seconds
Simply create a BB cream when you add eye shadow
Step 3: Allow the cream to cool and add rosemary oil
Make face cream yourself – instructions with shea butter
- 1/2 cup shea butter
- 2 teaspoons nourishing oil – coconut oil, J ojoba oil, avocado oil, almond oil etc.
- 10 drops essential oil of lavender
- 5 drops essential rosemary oil
- 3 Drop of tea tree oil
Melt shea butter and oil in a jar. The mixture should be heated slowly until it reaches a temperature of about 60 ° C. Boil the water and cool it down a bit until it is also 60 ° C warm. When it’s done, you can add it to mix. With stirring, the cream is cooled down and only then the essential oils are added. The finished cream is filled in clean disinfected cream jars.
This is how the finished cream looks like:
Make face mask with honey and avocado yourself
Prepare the right cream for every skin type: ideas for ingredients
Raw cocoa has a certain anti-aging effect and is perfect for dry skin
An apple mask is the key to fighting with oily skin
Berries are antioxidants and provide as a detox cream
Papaya and Greek Yogurt – the best anti-aging effect
Make Rose Face Cream